Friday, March 6, 2009

land of free drankz

(so i tried to post this last night, but the internet was being a fuck up and i was too drunk and impatient to try and make it work, so i wrote my thoughts in a word document instead so i could save it for the next day when i could soberly copy and paste it. As a result, many of my typos were auto-corrected and the full effect of my drunken state has been impeded upon...i'm sorry. at least there's something!!)

heyI’m wasted. In fact, I kind of feel sick, like I wanna throw up, but not really. Like I could but I won’t. ya know? I feel ya. But yeah. I’m allergic to alcohol, fo r those who don’t know, and it makes me feel the effects if I haven’t drank in a while. I haven’t had alcohol in a week and so early on, I could feel the blood running through my neck ( a side effect, which is VERY uncomfortable btw) until I calmed down…now I feel fine everything is fine. Ash* when to brind me to get cane;s, but only after we brought Kasey* home…it hers birthday and she was out of control drunk like, crying and shit. CRAZY. Oh well, I know people would take care of me while I’m that drunk so I don’ t mind.


I can hear my next door neighbor throwing up right now. Its really a good sound to fall asleep to.

I would write more but my eyes hurt and I’m tired and drunk/.D RUNK. Ok? Ok. Good.

love ya
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment