Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unda dee influenzaa

i don't know why the title of this blog was written ( because it was thought in) in a weird accent and with a disease instead of "influence." i know technically i am not drunk but this counts. hopefully you know what i <<*not yo name* is bothering me so i keep losing my train of thought>>. the vein on the left side of my neck...i can feel the blood running through it. it's soooo gross. like SERIOUSLY. i actually can constantly feel the blood in my body which is GRROOOSSS but when i drink (and am allergic) or when i'm UNDA DEE INFLUENNNZZAAA (y? y??) it is intensified. bloop.

311 is playing right now. stop being paranoid *not yo name*!!!! i think actually for a lot of this we're sitting in silence. i'm fine with that. ugh my neck. i'm hungry but i don't want to eat cause i'll over eat. but I LOVE BRIE!!! ~~~~ those squiggly things look funny. kind of gross. it ellicits the same reaction as "moist" but its not a word, its a sign!!!

cancer. sign. i wish i was an astrologer so i could always read my my stars. HUNGER FOR THE SALTY. SAAALLLTTYYY. I WANT MEAT. or brie.

throat hurts. i hate clearing my throat though because it feels scratchy and i don't wanna sound like weird...have you noticed there's a stigma against scratchy throats?

I wonder what thsi page would look like if i couldn't backspace and get rid of all my mistakes and just kept typing no matter what? it woouled (middle english) look CRAZZYYY. like youcouldn't read it. i wouldn't if that would be a cool art piece?

eh?
KAMIKAZES

No comments:

Post a Comment