Friday, March 13, 2009

forty year wine-o's?

okay we're at kitty's apartment...it's funny because forever i was like oohhh i'm not drinking tonight. and then my room mate sid was like...we're not going out, we're just drinking at kitty's...and i suddenly wanted to go out. does that make me an alcoholic that i just want to drink by myself? KITTY TELLING ME TO STOP BLOGGING. she sucks. "she is mean to me and she made a mean comment" -lynda, my other room mate. being quotes.

she's calling other people poo heads...I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS TALKING TO QUOTE. I CAN'T HANDLE QUOTING IT!!! CRAZY!!!!!!! kitty is laughing behind me right now...laughing. LIKE MY MOTHER.

okay so we were all sitting in kitty's living room drinking [boxed] wine and talking about life... like middle aged women. is this a flash forward to my future? shit. i mean, it's fun. hopefully i'll be THIS drunkenly fun when i'm older.

also, i want to talk about musician boy, but that's so typical of me. my life DOES NTO REVOLVE AROUND BOYS. i'm retarded. i'll fill you in anyways. he messagefdd me on fb (of his own accord)...and we talked about APPLE SNAILS last c lasss. hahhass that sounds sooo lame. maybe i won't be a cat lady spinster after all. or maybe i will and my lack of hope in the human race/kindess is totally legit. i wouldn't be surprised about my pessimissm being the total truth.

WHATEVS.

why am i a 50 year old woman?
and also, i lynda was moving around a lot, and i imagined in my mind that she was shuffling about iun a SLEEPING BAG...but i looked up and she was in a blanket. wtf. wtfffff.

and you know what? those 100 calorie packs are not enough food to survive on. just saying. i will gladly eat a fried meal instead.

let's just make shit up since everythign is in my mind anyways. purple dinosaurs? sure. why the fuck not.

love.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment