Friday, February 27, 2009

peanut butter jelly time

okay so some bitch put gum in my hair. UGH. went to bogie's bar tonight and some BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER put green gum in my hair. lorr* got it out though thank god with peanut butter...now my hair smells like peanut butter and fruit because i tried to wash it out since i was too lazy to take an actual shower. uuuugghhh. i wish i knew who put this gum in my hair because i would legitamitely fuck her face up. i know some people might laugh if they heard me say that cause they think i'm really nice and too small and petite to kill anyone, but if someone seriously pissed me off and if it was some sorority girl bitch i would seriously kill her and i am NOT afraid to fight someone. seriously? i'm certified in everything possible thing EVER \uugghh I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW THAT SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO PUT GUM IN MY FUCKING HAIR. UUUGGHHH.

okay anyways, besides that, i was so drunk tonight (maybe that would explain why i didn't notice a bitch putting gum in my hair) that i started CRYING at bogies...what the fuck. i literally haven't cried in...um forever? like maybe even more than a year. and yet i'm so f-ing drunk i cry in a public place...for literally no reason. emburrassing.

i keep getting whiffs of my peanut butter smelling hair. its disgusting.

i honestly want to get into a fight with whoever put gum in my hair. i bet i would kill her. sure, i would go to jail for killing someone, but wtf. it would teach mother fuckers to think twice about whether or not its okay to put shit in my hair.

i ate cane's...a kid's meal. i almost spelled kid as jud. i like cane's...i tried to diet today by eating a salad for dinner but of course i spoiled it by eating fried food..and fries.

hopefully my roomie and amy don't hate me for crying openly at bogies. maybe they will forget? also....xtine* disappeared tonight with ellie*.... where tf did they go? questiioonnnss....

also....i'm sad. and happy. kind of like barney. he's sad but happy, right? yes. barney the purple dinosaur. OH MY GOSH. BTW I WORE HEELS TONIGHT TO BOGIES! and din't fall down. impressed? me too.

operation water: drink it.
once again i cannot think of something wiity to say... my horoscope said i was witty today with the right amt of sarcasmmm....


okay. i'm tired.
b.
NOT like f-ing blair waldorf.

No comments:

Post a Comment