Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome to Shotzz

Heyyyy

okay so this idea came to me ...I'm drunk. And I'm drunk all the time. And I think about things that I KNOW i don't remember in the morning so why not blog about them while I'm drunk so the next day I can see?

So here I am. Tuesday, a boy in my brit lit class *who i don't know the name of* invited me to see his band play at north gate tavern. I wanted to go because i secretly thought he was cute *but didn't tell anyone that because what if they came with and thought he was NOT cute?* plus i felt like i was blowing him off if i didn't go....but i didn't wanna go alone. so i went to LL's instead with MD and got pretty drunk...i kept asking to do more shots. so then we went to ngt and i went in but he wasn't there. ... great. tomorrow i have to apologize. i totz went to see if he was there only two hours or more later. GREAT UGH. I'M A WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING.


i need to die.

welcome to double vizion.

love,
B.


No comments:

Post a Comment