Friday, February 13, 2009

Practiced Drunk

Sober while writing this cause last night I was too drunk to stay awake long enough.

However, I must say that I am becoming quite the accomplished drunk. I mean, while I did jump out of a moving car last night and sprint to the house...I also ate spaghetti and drank lots of water before bed and walked myself up the stairs all by myself! And I even changed myself into my PJs, took off all my jewelry and got myself into bed! All that and I didn't even remember.

So last night I tolerated mediocre/unattractive and socially awkward boys for the privilege of free drinks at a friend's house party. Among other notable occurrences, a girl stepped on my foot in the bathroom with her spiked heel and I yelled out very loudly and repeatedly "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT"...there was a strange frat boy that made faces all night and called me darlin' (which I replied with, "Why are you calling me darlin'? What does that MEAN to me?!")...and a cop showed up to the house party.

Sorry this is sober. Next time I drink (which could very well be tonight...again, and DEF saturday...hellloooo, it's carnival season in the big N.O.!), I'll def post! Much funner that way.

Love,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment