Sunday, April 29, 2012

god grant me fucking patience

god grant me the grace to not be such a fucking impatient whore. i just don't understand t. i don;t have the pateince fo normal dating. either you like me or you don't. aka uyou ether text me or not. if you don't i interpret that as not liking. it's rpettu simple. aparentl;y its not simple though. or so they tell me.


FUCK THE RULES.


I MAKE MT OWN RULES.

RULE #1. DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB
RULE #2. IF YOU'RE IN FIGHT CLUB YOU;RE AN IDIOT, JOIN A BETTER CLUB
RULE #3. IF YOU'RE NOT TEXTING ME YOU SHOULD BE
RULE #4 BITCHES AND FUCKTARDS THAT AREN;T TEXTING ME WHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH.

sentenced to death? does that sound harsh? well the punishment for being a fucking moron is pretty harsh. if the world were the way i wanted it to be everything would be perfect and i would'nt be single and angry. oh well.

 p.s. i ate chicken fingers twice today. i also ate shrimp flavored chips again.

No comments:

Post a Comment