Monday, December 17, 2012

americas next stupidest and dumbest model

my computer is lagging, its really fucking annoying. why is it doing this to me? UGH WHY? IS IT THE WIFI> IS IT MY LAPTOP? IS IT BLOGGER? FUCK WHAT EVER IT IS STOP LAGGING I HATE THIS WHAT IS THIS AMERICA ONLINE? IS SOMEONE TRYINF TO CALL WHILE I'M USING UP THE PHONE LINE WITH MY INTERNETZ AND CHATTNG? SOMETIMES WE WANNA JUST CHAT OKAY? uggghhhhhhh i hate this. i think part o fmy anger is that i just ate mcdonald'my computer is lagging, its really fucking annoying. why is it doing this to me? UGH WHY? IS IT THE WIFI> IS IT MY LAPTOP? IS IT BLOGGER? FUCK WHAT EVER IT IS STOP LAGGING I HATE THIS WHAT IS THIS AMERICA ONLINE? IS SOMEONE TRYINF TO CALL WHILE I'M USING UP THE PHONE LINE WITH MY INTERNETZ AND CHATTNG? SOMETIMES WE WANNA JUST CHAT OKAY?

uggghhhhhhh i hate this. i think part o fmy anger is that i just ate mcdonald's. it wa the bigget mistake of my life. seriously. i got  a ... not the one with two hamburgers, but the picture next to it. i can't remamebr what its is. quarter pounder? that osunds sooo heavy. it probably is as heavy as it sounds. it was delicious in the moment of eating, but now that i am sitting in bed watching american's top model, my heart hurts and its beatin kind of fast. but i think in part that is due to the fact that i have been entirely immobile since school let out.

speaking of school, my student saw me at the bar tonight and was like "i feel lik you feel awkward every time you see me out". what i wanted to say was "yes. i yes, i feel awkward, especailly since you are everywhere and i know you secretly hate me." but i didn't say that. instead i said "i thought you fely awkward" and she said no, i really liked you. BULL SHIT MAMA. BULL SHIT. whatever. it is what it is.

also. let's go back to america's next top model. i am on the second to last episode. i am PISSED. FUCKING PISSED abotu who's left. also this season they did some stupid bull shit where one of the girls who was eliminated can get back on teh show based on viewer votes. UM YA KNOW WHAT? THAT'S FUCKIGN BULL SHIT. IF YOU GET KICKED OFF YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED BACK ON. SHE DID'T HAVE TO DO LIKE 5 OF THE ROUNDS OF ELIMINATION... WHAT IS THAT FUCKING BULL SHIT? viewer votes mean less to me than lady gag. and if you must know, lady gag(a) in my opinion is the worst. the absolute worst. when i hear any of her songs, i throw up my own heart and it cries, "what has happened to terrible pop music? it was at least enjoyable on one level, now it just sucks a piece of your soul into its abyss and makes sure any joy left in it is turn into black sadness." If she (voter viewer voted gap toothed bitch) ends up being america's next top model, my opinion of tyra banks will go below whatever level its at now (rock bottom).

gettig up to drive home tomorrow. i think i will probably forget sometign important liek underwear or my drivers license or bearity.


lol if i forgot bearity i would drive back and get her even if the risk was having to take a trip to mordor.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment