Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WE ARE NUMBER ONE. NUMERO UNO OK?

right so////////// this kid , joffree, from high school who i literally never spoke to/was not friends with, i went to trivia last week with my gurl kaypee, and he was there so then he was like, omg we go to trivia every week you should come, and i kind of thought he was just being polite in the moment so i was like yeah... i'm totes there i will see you next week. but he didn't have my phone number so i figured even if he even remotely intended to invite me back he would realize he didn't have my number and give up... but turns out he looked up my phone number in our HIGH SCHOOL phone directory, btw i graduated from highscool like 5 years ago, so i don't know why he had a directory still from both 11th and 12th grade... the phone number was wrong obviously because i def changed my phone number since then, plus my house phone was listed so i think he called my mom, thank GOD she didn't pick up....

but yeah so then he left a fb message on my wall informing me of this and then told me to come to trivia. lol i thought it would be pretty douchey of me to not show up after he made such an effort so i went and of course it was the most random possible collection of people possible. as in like joffree's best friends' dad and sister (the best friend of which also went to high school with me), an indie couple that were LSU college station DJs like 7 years ago, and some other person i knew from high school's little brother plus his friend. so basically i didn't no anyone.

needless to say, i am drunk... i only had two beers and a gin and tonic, which is the real sad part because i cannot deny right now that i am unsober. i attempted ot play words with friends and gave up.. i really did try though, but i htink it would be more efficiant for me ot attempt in th emorning. also, WE WON TRIVIA!! WE GOT 1ST PLACE!!!!! to be honest its becasuse we had old people on our team,a nd also the indie couple knew all the music and obscure movie questions. typical. soooo typical.

i won a prize for getting a bonnus question right. who led athens in the pelopennession war? uh pericles, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment