Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Im not in MED SCHOOL OK?

went to a med school partay tonight. got asked if i was an L-1 like 5 times. No... i'm actually not in school, and am unemployed. sooo whats up. Yeah , so I drove all my peeps home, by peeps i mean room mate cristen with her boy (who hates me btw) and then old sorority sister rochelle with her friend. yeah........... so . i think/know cristen's boy hates me bc the first time i met him i was super drunk and apparently kind of rude although to be entirely honest i think that he over reacted a little and is kind of boring so he doesnt know how to hang with me. But I gave him a ride back to my place tonight so he could shack with my girl, but as for the rest of the night we avoided eye contact. awk. maybe we can be friends if he decides to not hate me. most of my dislike from him comes from him not liking me bc i've never met anyone who doesnt like me to be honest. WHATS NOT TO LIKE?! I'M A REALLY FRIENDLY PERSON.

shit. i just realized i left my tab open at the bar we were at. ugh. gotta go back tomorrow and get that shit handled. DAMNIT. well... what can ya do.

first time ive ever done that.... shocking i did that tonight since i'm not nearly as drunk as would warrant my leaving my debit card behind. what a hasslehoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment