Friday, February 19, 2010

grreens not a good color for me

my day will come like sleeping beauty (or was that a song in snow whites?) soo tonight was kind of a stressful night because we had an exchange it may or may not have been less succssful than hoped...thats ok i think in the end we did our best and everyone that was there had a good time. but between you and me

FUCK LAMBDA CHI ALPHA.

glad i could get that off my chest. anyways, i was so stressed i pretty much drank my sorrows and i'm drunk right now. it's been an interesting night to say the least.

1. i talked to boys, of my own volition (in a desperate attempt to get those god fucking damn lambda chis to not be so anti social)
2. some dumb drunk bitch knocked over a chair that was broken (read: JAGGEDLY KNIFE LIKE) and it hit my leg/foot. I'll just say that even through my drunken state, I can feel the pain.
3. I had an in depth conversation about asian ethnicity within the greek system. like extremely in depth

my foot hurts
bitches need to watch out and stop knocking over knife chairs
i need to find the boy wearing a plaid shirt and that remembered my name. unfortunately i have no idea what his name was so that's my fault

and also, i snuck into shady's tonight without paying so that was good.

i hate lambda chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment