Saturday, October 17, 2009

i just ate sooo much chiken

and i don;'t care. ya know why> beaucase tonight was semi formal and i DIDN'T HAVEA FUCKING DATE. AND YA KNOW WHAT> ITS BETTA DAT WEIGH (LOL @SPELLING) BC I DIDN'T HAVE TO WERRY BOUT EATING ALL NIGHT OR TALKING TO PEOPLE OR DANCING WITH ANYONE. i could dance by myself, which i did so don't you dare judge me, and not worry about entertaining a guest. i mean, yeah , sure i can say this bc i dont have anyone impt in my life to bring ot these things and havea good time with, so i wiill say tht, but its true.so deal. ok?

ummm so sid brought us to get cane's chiccken eeennnnnn tonight and laura b. gave me an extra chicken finger bc she was full so i had FOUR STRiIPSSS. wwtffffffff im gonna wake up tomorrrow and be 1000000 lbs like that phi mu girl thats likea size 1 million that i see on campus all the time (mean, or honest? can't decide).

ummmmmmmmmmm sooooo also i decded that FUCK MOTHA FUCKAZ IMA LIVE MAH LIFE DA WAY I LIVE IT AIITES?!

peace motha fucka
love,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment