Saturday, August 22, 2009

rush is over. finally.

so rush has ended. just camp from the post-pref party. it was fun i guess only because i was drunk. not drunk, per say but def over the line of tipsy. aggravated though bc i drove home with mya, sidney, and meg and they all kept treating me like i was drunk and telling me to shut the fuck up, which i do not appreciate. i may be drunk, but it is SO obnoxious when someone talks to me in a patronizing way, as if just because i've had some drinks i can't understand you. ugh. whatever, it's just annoying because i like all of them and mya drove us home, so i'm grateful, but i just wish people wouldn't treat me like a fucking idiot.

anyways, also tonight, some boy tricked me into thinking he was engaged. it was VERY elaborate lie, which i didn't believe but pretended to believe for the sake of conversation because i had nothing else to talk to them about and if i lied about believing them, at least i could be like "like ooohhh my gosh, you were lying? like ooohhh my gosh yall are soooo clever." okay, so maybe i sounded a little sarcastic, but if they didn't catch on, it's their own fault.


MY ROOM MATE, MEG is once again ditching me for apartment slumber party. no, that's fine, i'm not offended (i'm offended).

SPEAKING OF OFFENDED, this guy, justin, who i see all the time and is friends with one of my sorority sisters, was like "hey do you remember me?" and i was like "yeah, justing right?" and of course i was right, bc why the fuck would i say his name if i didn't know it? if i couldn't remember i'd just try to find a way to figure it out through talking with him...anyways, he was like "yeah, you're asia, right?" ................i thought he was joking but he was dead serious. like when i told him it wasn't my name, he thought i was lying to. JUST BECAUSE I'M ASIAN DOES NOT MEAN MY NAME IS ASIAN, YOU ASSHOLE. sooooo i pretty much walked away from him pissed off.


okay, good night.
love you, lynda, cause i know you're reading this.
probs the only one reading this.
so this is for you.


B

No comments:

Post a Comment