Thursday, July 30, 2009

ew, do you realize i'm only talking to you our of necessity?

okay so

tonight me and D wanted to go out in new orleans tonight bc i felt like she really still hadn't really gone out yet...esp since when she goes out with the guys she always gets carded because they look so young and bouncers ALWAYS card guys and not girls. but anywaysss..... we went to one bar and saw fanny who had her stupid tulane friends with her. she's cool but she WOULD be the kind of grl to have lame friends with her. a lo and behold, we were clearly stating we had no stamp for the bar and her guyfriend who was 21, did not even offer, NOT EVEN ONCE, to buy us drinks even though we were clearly doling out cash. we figured things out on our on, of course. in the end, Lin my old room mate aka awesome friend of course made friends with the bartender at the next door bar and we stayed past 2 and its not 5 am. we got so many free drinks/shots. the only thing was the bartenders' frinds came in afterwards and they brought this guy, steven, who apparently though i was attractive and so they forced me onto him. aka, i was forced to talk to him, even though he was EXTREMELY socially awkward. like, seriously, they made it obvious he wanted to talk to me, so i even moved myself so he had a clear shot to move next to me and talk, and he didn';t. l;ike, if you have to get your friend first to talk to me, that's totally pussy of you. suck it up and talk to me. i knwo your nervous, but seriously. 25 years old? get over it.

i gav ehim my number but only as a desperate gate of escape. like, YES you have a fuckugn way to contact me again, NOW CAN FUCKING LEAVE? im not gonna lie though stay8ng at the var 3 hours after they close was pretty fucking fun.


i can't believe i'm wasted right now. those freaking free drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment