Sunday, May 17, 2009

la poubelle

hey
in los angeles
just hung out with niko, my old high school friend from when i went to school in los angeles...god he's so trendy. i always forget how trendy my l.a. friends are. we hung out at this french restaurant in a trendy part of town and i had some drinks with over- privileged upper class 20-somethings. i got a LOT of gin and tonics so i would be more open but geez drinks in hollywood are so fucking expensive...i'm drunk.

niko is such a strange friend. he's a good friend for sure. like he'll always call to hang out and he's not a flake, like he's willing to meet up, but he's always kind of awk at first. i guess that's how all friends are. anyways i got to meet some weird friends of his but then he ditched me for some other club. he said he wanted to hang with me next weekend too, but you never know with these los angeles people...so pretentious.

los angeles makes me so...self aware. i miss it but don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment