Thursday, April 30, 2009

diplo...pick it up slow, move it all around...etc?

dear life,

hi. formal was saturday. slut made out with my date. oh, wait, she's a HUGE slut with low self esteem? why am i not surprised. as for my date...what the fuck?

anyways, clearly our friendship is irreparable considering she hasn't approached me to apologize for being rude. oh well, looks like she has one less friend, and who cares since she's leaving anyways

anyways, saw bibster at spanish moon tonight...me and z went to see diplo. fun, although z fell off the stage while dancing which was funny for me and emburrassing for her.


i need water. lynda and sid picked us as in me and z up tonight ...they were waitinf the moment the music ended. XRAZY. prob cause they wanted to sleep...
wild.


but yweah, lynda thought ahead and got us water. aka pinnacle of my night.

i love them they are amazing . SO SMART TO THINK OF THAT.

p.s. i have finals ...SHIT. IHAVE A TEST TOMORRO? i just remmebered....fuck.

kill me plz?

thanks

ps what if someone pooped in your bed. wat would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment